Friday, May 27, 2011

A Little Piece Of What We'd All Love To See Again


I finally reconnected with my friends in Portland. This was kind of important to me, as I needed a half-way crash-pad on my coming board-delivery road trip to Tofino, B.C. Now it's not only Kellen, but Schueyler and Aaron as well. Aaron sent me this "ideal Surf Shop" photo from his new digs up in fog-land. The longboards are probably Gene's , but something of mine might be up there. Plus a shortboard or two from the revitalized (right on!) shaping of Bob Hurley.
All I can say, is whoever's boards are in this shop, they deserve to be there.
This quiver is going to be added to: Aaron needs some more foam for the jumble-beef of northern waters, so it means that not all the boards I'm hauling up are going to B.C.- some are short-shipping to Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment